Re: KRYON CHANNELLING Laguna Hills, California July 14, 2013

Сообщение dimslav04 »

KRYON CHANNELLING Laguna Hills, California July 14, 2013
Halfway Through 2013
dimslav04

Re: KRYON CHANNELLING Laguna Hills, California July 14, 2013

Сообщение dimslav04 »

"2013 - A Difficult Year"

This live channelling was Given in Laguna Hills, California.
July 14, 2013
https://www.kryon.com/CHAN%202013/k_chan ... lls-s.html
To help the reader, this channelling has been revisited [by Lee and Kryon] to provide even clearer understanding. Often what happens live has implied energy within it, which carries a kind of communication that the printed page does not. So enjoy this enhanced message given in Laguna Hills in 2013.

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. In this moment, in this room, it would appear that there is a switch or a change in energy. Those who would sit and listen may not be aware of the profundity of what has happened to my partner, corporally, in order to channel. In this moment, all of the cells in his body recognize the state he is in and they have suspended all unnecessary corporeal processes. They have suspended the aging, digestion, and even pain. They have suspended all of these things so that they can be listening and be ready for the energy of the pineal. It is opening with as few filters as possible, and this will allow the voice that they know is in them to come through. The voice is the one from home. That's what happening

So there is a cooperative energy here and it's new, for in an older energy if you talked to some who would go into a trance back then, they would come out of it and tell you it was an exhausting experience. They might say, "This has sapped me of energy! I'm tired." However, when my partner is finished with the channelling, he might dance! (if he knew how). Indeed, the energy is great and grand and he is not tired at the end. This is because in the few moments that he is in this altered multi-dimensional state, he is infused not just with information, but with life force. He's in a state that most Human Beings do not allow themselves to be in. It's a state that is completely and totally open to the energy of the "God part" of the Human Being. In this state, there's healing and an allowance of change. So I'm giving you information that is far more personal than just messages from the other side of the veil. It talks to the God part of you! It's interactive.

This is a difficult year (2013) and we are going to explain more about that in just a moment. But right now, I want to tell you yet again that I am not here as an isolated consciousness. What you're hearing now is a succinct, linear transmission in your language, which you are able to understand. For 23 years, my partner has been practicing this. It took him four years just to open his mouth and try it. It took him another three before it was actually flowing in sentences, for what we started within him is the bridge that he had to understand and cross. He started with thought groups, which had no linearity. It was all conceptual. Soon he got those thoughts delivered in more linearity, but he couldn't remember what they were, because they came in too fast. Back then, there was no interaction with his consciousness self, and the messages were simply delivered to him to then be remembered and spoken back to an audience. It was almost like he was storing thought and then giving it back in language.

Those were the early days of learning to channel. I can remember the time when he said, "I give up. This is too hard! Why can't you on the other side be more linear? Slow down and give it to me the way I can deliver it." When he started this dialogue, he opened the door for answers. We said, "Why can't you as a Human be more multi-dimensional?" So between the two concepts, my partner developed the ability to open his linear box and eliminate the structure. He destructured himself and it allowed us then to fit into the place he had created for us in his process. He needed the innate of his body to be the interloper and help structure the multi-dimensional messages into a language to be delivered and experienced in your real time. I just gave you the history of his channelling.

So now what you hear us say through him is in your real time, interpreted the best he can do within in a three-dimensional corporeal body. What he feels from my side of the veil is also available, so he knows the Akash of each of you for these moments. He knows of the difficulty that brought you here to listen. He knows what I know for these moments. He knows of the circumstances and the synchronicities that allow you to be where you are in consciousness and living where you are.

He sees what you don't see and what we see. He sees the set-up in your life, no matter what your age, to allow for the next stage of your life to develop. He sees the things that would bring you to this room, or to listen to this, or to have the "aha" experience or the allowance to understand a little more of yourself. The directive of the day is to, "Find the magnificence inside." Now, there is the puzzle! So I want to talk about it briefly.

Why is the year so difficult?

As much as I speak of it, and as much as my partner speaks of it, there's still part of the old soul's brain that says, "Is this really necessary?" And the answer is yes. It really is. The page turn of humanity is complete between the old energy and the potentials of the new. The difference truly is within the balance of darkness and light and what happens when you expose dark things to light that have never seen it. I can use all the metaphors, but instead I wish to give you some attributes that perhaps you didn't expect. I'm going to start with the hardest one first.

The Departure of Some of the Teachers

How do we explain this to you, dear ones, so it makes sense? We will try. Before 2013, you were working a different puzzle. There was no absolute, 100% chance or complete assurance that you were going to make this shift. Free-will is like that, and Spirit can only give you information based upon potentials. We give you the information that we see in front of us that represents the now of the moment. We cannot predict what you're going to do, but instead we give you potentials of what might take place based upon what you are thinking and doing at the moment. We can always give you a bigger picture then you can see for yourself because we stand observing all. We have an overview you cannot have and this overview has always indicated that you are moving in a direction that is more positive than you could see. Although you cannot see the overview of potentials as clearly as we can, the reality around you shouts that it is happening! But it goes so slow. All of this could turn around instantly, however, because of free will. So it's never absolute.

It's like watching the clock. You can't really see the clock hand move, can you? But when you glance back at it after awhile, it indeed has moved. You watch a plant grow, and it's the same thing. You know growth is happening, but it's too difficult to watch it in real time. So the Human Being takes snapshots and makes assumptions based upon what they see, instead of measuring fully in their mind where the energy might be going. There is much happening that Humans are seeing and it's confusing. It seems out of place to what they might expect at this time.

All this is to say that some of you are losing friends in death, and it seems out of sync in this new promised energy. I know who's here, who is listening and reading, and it would seem inappropriate that you would lose a friend or loved one at this point in time. Now, there are some in the room who have recently lost those they've loved, and it has seemed especially hurtful since these dear ones didn't seem "ready to go" just yet. In my partner's case, he lost a team member in the Kryon work, and I can remember in the moments when he found out, he was mad at me. He said to me, "It's unfair, not correct, and inappropriate! This man was a Lightworker doing good things. We needed him! He was a healer. Others needed him. He seemed to have so many years left, and now he's gone." Two weeks ago, my partner lost still another friend. He is not alone, for many around him including those in the room are experiencing the same thing.

For some, it's the year of loss. So I want to give you some explanations. I wish to tell you clearly what we see now that we couldn't tell you before. There is a great unspoken future that is starting to build itself right now. It's a future we couldn't tell you about because you hadn't arrived at the place where the shift potential was this strong. Now you are there, in 2013. You've passed the midpoint marker of the precession of the equinoxes, and it truly was a demarcation point that the indigenous saw as well. It's a time fractal, but they didn't call it that. However, it was so clear to them that in their spiritual way, they built their calendars and prophecies around it. Now we can tell you about it, and there begins some planning on the other side involving all of you.

There are old souls who had to leave, seemingly before their time, so that they could arrive on my side of the veil right now. They needed to refresh themselves and come back quickly, literally within the year as newborns on the plant. This is so they would be elders when it was your time to go to the next life. They would then be the ones already there who would begin to teach you what you will need to know. They are the advanced team for peace on Earth.

So, now you see where this is going. They had to leave and come back quickly. They had to align themselves in the right places, expecting where you will be next, dear one. Dear old soul, they needed to be the catalyst for you to awaken next time and do the work that you've chosen to do. So when you incarnate into your next expression, they'll be there and they will find themselves synchronistically as your teachers and the ones who will impress you the most and who you will listen to. Some of them may actually be related to you in the same way they are to you this time, or close to it, and you'll recognize them.

None of this may feel right to you, and we know that. Some of you are hurting. So we wanted to share with you a system that respects that which you are creating. Planting the seeds of the future has required some of the souls to be there sooner to start the growth. You'll come in later. Some of you will arrive there much later, but they'll be there. In some way, let this take the "edge off" your frustration and sorrow and make you understand better. There is spiritual purpose for all of this, and it has been manifested properly in love. That was the first one.

The Year of Resolutions

The second item is that this is the year we're going to call the beginning of resolution, and this does not feel good either. Resolution is supposed to be a very positive, fair word in your language that means agreement, balance and an attribute where everybody wins. But that's not the way we see it. Resolution to us is a resolving imbalance. Imagine something that is balancing on a board with a fulcrum at the center. It has always been teetering one way or the other and it has never gone fully one direction or the other. It vacillates and simply stays in limbo for years and years. Perhaps it moves around a bit, but it doesn't fully go one direction or the other. This year it may. So if you have an imbalance of thought, this may be the time it might resolve one way or the other. Humanity is starting to feel this and you're starting to see mental imbalance resolve itself. If someone is unbalanced, they may finally move to full unbalance. Many of them are going to snap this year and you've already seen this in your own culture.

A man walks into a classroom and guns down children. You know this isn't right. It violates intuitive moral Human value and consciousness, yet you are seeing way too much of it for one year. You're going to see more and it's unfortunate, but this is resolution. This resolution is a settling of the kind of imbalance that cannot exist in the form it is now or to the degree and quantity it is now. It can't exist in the energy you are creating. It must resolve, and you're also going to see the same thing in certain kinds of systems.

Anything that is in a mid-point, which has teetered for years in unresolved conflict or inappropriateness, will start a path to resolution. Now, some of these are going to solve themselves positively and many will not. That is why the energy of the year feels so strange to you. That is why there are so many crazies [as you call them] coming to the forefront at the moment. That is why you are so careful right now, like walking on eggs. This year of full moons is very appropriately named!

Now, let me give you another attribute of all this that may be different for some of you, for some of you are listening to all of this and saying, "Well, that isn't me Kryon. This is a good year and things are coming together pretty well. I'm finally having some solutions to things that in the past were difficult. Now they are solving themselves." Exactly! Welcome to resolution. For some, this is the year where things come together. This is due to many things, but one of them is that the energy of those around them is so different, that the old negative attributes have dissolved that used to block the way. That's resolution.

As we have said before, there are futures that have been shown to many of you that you felt were yours, but then you tried them in the past and they didn't work. Now, however, they are in an energy that is perfect for resolution and success. Some of you are having these things manifest themselves and resolve in a way where finally all is coming together. So for you, this year is a good one, and you've been waiting a long time for some things to manifest. But for most of you, this is not the case. Every single path of every single Human Being, especially the old souls, is totally unique. There can't be one manual for all, or one set of rules that works for everyone. So some will be at that point of positive resolution, but for most of you this is not a good year.

The instructions to get through all this are the same as we have given before: Endure; Be circumspect; Rest. This is not a good year to start things cold, since much around you is resolving and is not balanced yet. You might say it's like the attributes of a mercury retrograde all year long, and it feels like that to some of you. [Laughter] So do not fear these things, but rather see them as the adjustment that they are. Look at them as part of the profound puzzle you created, which you are now passing through. Imagine the battle of the ages is over. Imagine it, a three-dimensional battlefield, where the smoke clears and the bodies are all piled up on each other. In order for you to go home, you've got to walk through the battlefield and see them all, every one. You've got to feel the pain and see their distorted faces and understand that every one of them was someone's child. This is going to take all year to get through the battlefield, and it's not going to feel good. You're going to wake up at night and think about it. It's the best metaphor we have.

It's uncomfortable to shift energy this greatly. The life coaches and readers who work in this very building are working this puzzle every single day, and they will tell you that they have people coming to them who have never ever come to a reader before. This is because they are at their wit's end. "What is happening?" they will ask, "Why me? Why now?" Many will have a tendency to victimize and blame themselves and to think that everything is turning around in an ugly way because of something they did.

You Can See It In Your News

The final item is this: All around you, dear ones, is proof of what I'm telling you. You have two countries currently in turmoil at the moment, and a third one about to go. All three have been stable for a very long time. Who would have thought that Egypt would be part of this? Egypt seemed to be in balance for decades - or was it? Syria ruled itself with an iron hand and created a stability of power that was absolute. What would then cause these to erupt the way they did and at this time? If you take a look at why, and why now, you'll see the timing is all around 2013 and 2012. And it's around Human consciousness that is starting to be more transparent and saying, "We don't want what we now understand and see is continuing unbalance in our country. We see it never getting better, and now we want finality and we want resolution." That is what you're looking at.

It's ugly to look at this, for there is death, suffering, sorrow and turmoil. There is frustration, and the resolution of it all may take longer than you want it to. But someday you will look back and see the results clearly. Mass Human consciousness is starting to change and demand what it expects in the way of integrity. Governments often want the old ways of power, but their people want schools, hospitals, safe streets and parks, and peace with their neighbors.

So expect more of this, especially this year. The more turmoil you see, the more the puzzle is being worked with. So we close this message the way we started it. I know who you are, magnificent one. I sit at your feet in awe. Do not miss this point! Old souls have been here through all of the transitions of humanity. Do you understand that? Four times you came close to this shift you are today experiencing and four times you missed it. Four times you died in the process of trying. This time you didn't.

Do not miss this: There is something within your Akash, a "remembrance button", that is being pushed and plays an emotion that says, "We've felt this before and it didn't turn out well." Don't let this energy define you. It's the button of duality and fear that says things are always the way they are and they will repeat themselves because that's just the way life works. No it isn't! You are magnificent and you have the ability at this point to finally begin to see it, and to cast all the fears and the voices in the back seat of life and tell them you are in charge now and you are the one driving the car of your reality. That's the message of the day.

I am Kryon, in love with humanity for what it has done, against all odds.

And so it is.

KRYON.
Ответить