"Ley Lines of Gaia" - Valley of the Moon, San Pedro de Atac

Ченнелинги Крайона без перевода
Ответить
dimslav04

"Ley Lines of Gaia" - Valley of the Moon, San Pedro de Atac

Сообщение dimslav04 »

"Ley Lines of Gaia" - Valley of the Moon, San Pedro de Atacama desert - 10-26-12

на английском
Greetings, dear ones, I'm Kryon of magnetic service. We sit at the top of the world unusual place to channel you think? my partner is just getting comfortable with standing before three years I told him he would have to start channeling
and he has practiced , for that time he could not do it .
little did he know the practice was for today
his knees would become weak and his body would sway, and now it does not .
it would seem an odd time and place to give you a technical channeling but that's what were going to do , and I ask my partner to go slow for this particular channeling is important because of where you are
it becomes clear . this particular channeling
is going to try to explain little of the workings of the energy of Gaia.
I'm going to start by asking you a question who are sitting on the mountaintop with my partner
what do you think you feel? what is the energy of the moment? I want you to hold that question , this may not be exactly what you think, with almost all of you would agree. it special , not just a little, not just that you are higher in view of the volcanoes, close to the Valley of the Moon , in a very special place on the planet, beyond that.
we sat on another mountain , we gave you the information of what happened there.
it was far higher than here. And what happened there, not happened here.
we would like to start to explain a little of how the energy of Gaia proportions itself on the surface of the planet
there are those in this assemblage those who were on the mountaintop with my partner gone to many sacred places and you felt the energy of each one and no place is the same , there are seemingly different things you feel depending upon where you are
this becomes a complex subject
all of it has to do with what we have described is the crystalline grid.
in review this is an esoteric grid. this is the one that the pleaidians have placed upon the planet , that allows for full communication from human consciousness into the dirt of the earth called Gaia.
this is the grid that remembers what humans do on the planet this is the grid that is responsible for you feeling something when you walk into a battlefield or when you walked into the place where the heroes came out of the ground 33
so we set this subject of the crystalline grid and Gaia, perhaps this was not the time you expected channeling would be technical . but my partner now stands in what is called a no point
let me explain some things . the grid that is Crystalline has a field around it,
it is not the magnetic field, this is a field which
and it interacts with a human consciousness field
and that is what you feel what you feel in different places
let me tell you some things about fields, nature actually does create straight lines , it does it through crystallization,
that is in 3-D , with every time you have a multi dimensional field , there are no straight lines, let us talk about that for a moment, what I'm about to tell you, will dismiss some of the traditions of the past, human beings
love to talk about Ley lines
let me tell you there is such a thing as Ley line , however spirit has really not called it that much, it is invention of humans
to draw straight lines between those things they believe are important
spiritually,
those the kind of lines you will find that architects have built.
between pyramids,
between churches, between sacred areas
very straight lines following the shadows sometimes of the sun
these are not
ley lines. These are the lines that human beings have drawn, I can tell you they're not ley lines because their straight, let me give you something that is complex some of you have actually seen portrayals of what appears to be magnetic lines, around a magnet, and you will
notice that they are curved , for the north to the south pole of the magnet you have curved lines ,
if you are very, very small and microscopic you could stand on one of those lines
and if you were small enough they would appear to be straight .
they really are not , if you only were able to see one and a half lines
you would not be aware of what we would call the symmetry of the field ,
let us talk about the Krista lean field.
sometimes it appears to be straight although it is not . but it is not straight between man-made sacred objects .
the lines are complex, unlike the lines of a magnetic field, they don't go from one pole to another.
they go from something else, they go from what we will call nodes ,nodes are overlapping human consciousness to add to the complexity Gaia also has the kind of a field, apart from the Crystalline, when the Crystalline overlaps with Gaia in certain attributes, you get nodes buildups of energy , in some cases, when you have the overlap
they cancel each other in energy - when they cancel each other, you have a no.
where there is absolutely no energy of the Crystalline and becomes pure Gaia only, let me ask you the question:
what are you feeling? the of the answer is the absence of the crystalline grid, it talks to you directly from Gaia, you feel the purity and the love of the planet to you directly.
there is no interference at all from the Crystalline grid, you sit in a node, there are many of them on the planet, and the energy or lack of it feels just like this.
Another complex part comes next.
the nodes, there are three kinds, for instance let me tell you about Machu Picchu , there is a node that overlaps and amplifies that of the Panchen Lama,
and also the wisdom of the South
and the divine feminine energy
that this is a profound energy that some have called it a
portal, a portal is a kind of node,
vortex is another kind of node. a vortex is when
energies collide. and the energy is constantly moving ,
even some feels glad for a while,
but it's hard to live there.
that is a vortex , third
be a node, half-and-half between portal and vortex:
its complex, now what creates all of these? - the Crystalline grid . what creates
to Crystalline grid? - human consciousness.
now I made a statement a while back and now I'm going to emphasize it
very difficult to draw a map they would have this grid,
when we say to you that it has no cemetery, that means that it has no overall pattern as a grid together.
so you look for symmetry in all things, not this one, had to the puzzle
that part of the grid lines are beneath the earth as well as on the earth,
so it becomes even more complex than you think.
is that too technical?
why do I tell you these things? it's part of the wisdom.
we are now collecting and giving to you.
that you never had before in this specificity that is to say: this specific.
you're going to need these things to know. humans like to go certain place feel energies and make up stories a wider there.
it's time to close the door on that kind of foolishness, old soul.
and start understanding the process and the mechanics of the energy on the planet.
the sun goes down, while we've been talking it did, it's almost like a wink from Gaia, now message from Gaia directly at this spot because it's a node,
and here it is, earth honors the human, when there is a direct connection with the compassion of the human being in the compassion of the planet
these are the places that allow you to feel it directly without interference.
when you feel this energy again, stop and give us love. for makes a difference, amplifies what the planet is and what it can do for you.
all those who follow. that's enough for today
and so it is

Перевод на иврите Hebrew עברית
שלום יקרים, אני קריון מהשירות המגנטי. לכאורה, אנו יושבים על גג העולם. מקום לא שגרתי לתקשר. השותף שלי בדיוק מתרגל לעמוד. לפני שלוש שנים אמרתי לו שיצטרך להתחיל לעמוד כשהוא מתקשר, והוא תרגל זאת. עד אז לא יכול היה לעשות זאת. אך הוא לא ידע שהתרגול היה לכבוד היום. הברכיים שלו היו נחלשות והגוף היה מתנדנד. וכעת זה לא קורה.

זה נראה מקום מוזר וזמן מוזר להעביר תקשור טכני, אך כך נעשה. אבקש משותפי לדבר לאט, כי תקשור זה הוא חשוב. אך בשל המקום שבו אתם נמצאים, הוא יהיה ברור יותר. תקשור מסוים זה ינסה להסביר מעט מהעבודה של האנרגיה של גאיה.

אתחיל בכך שאשאל אתכם, היושבים על ראש ההר עם שותפי, שאלה. מה אתם מרגישים, לדעתכם? מהי האנרגיה של הרגע? אבקש שתחזיקו בשאלה זו, כיוון שיכול להיות שהתשובה אינה בדיוק מה שאתם חושבים. כמעט כולכם תסכימו שהאנרגיה כאן מיוחדת. ולא רק במקצת. לא רק שאתם נמצאים במקום גבוה, אתם נמצאים על הרי געש, שקרובים לעמק הירח, במקום מיוחד מאוד על הפלנטה. זה מעבר לכך. ישבנו על הר אחר. נתנו לכם את המידע על מה שקרה שם. הוא היה גבוה הרבה יותר. מה שקרה שם, לא קרה כאן.

אנו רוצים להתחיל להסביר מעט על האופן שבו האנרגיה של גאיה מחלקת את עצמה על פני השטח של הפלנטה. יש אנשים בכינוס זה כאן – אלה הנמצאים על פסגת ההר עם השותף שלי – שהלכו למקומות מקודשים רבים, הרגישו את האנרגיה בכל אחד ואחד מהם, ושום מקום אינו זהה לאחר. אתם מרגישים דברים שונים בהתאם למקום שבו אתם נמצאים. הנושא הופך לנושא מורכב, אך כולו קשור למה שתיארנו כרשת הקריסטלית.

כאמור, זוהי רשת אזוטרית, זו הרשת שהפליאדים הניחו על הפלנטה, המאפשרת תקשורת מלאה בין המודעות האנושית למודעות של האדמה המכונה גאיה. זו הרשת שזוכרת מה עושים בני האדם על הפלנטה. זו הרשת שאחראית לכך שאתם מרגישים משהו כשאתם צועדים בשדה קרב או כאשר אתם מגיעים למקום שממנו יצאו הגיבורים מן האדמה – השלושים ושלושה. קבענו אפוא שהנושא הוא הרשת הקריסטלית וגאיה.

יתכן ולא צפיתם לתקשור טכני במקום ובמועד הללו, אך שותפי עומד כעת במקום הידוע כנקודת אפס. הרשו לי להסביר כמה דברים. לרשת הקריסטל יש שדה סביבה, זהו אינו השדה המגנטי. שדה זה הוא רב ממדי ומקיים אינטראקציה עם שדה המודעות האנושית, ולכן אתם מרגישים את מה שאתם מרגישים במקומות שונים.

אסביר לכם משהו על שדות. הטבע באמת מייצר קווים ישרים. הוא עושה זאת באמצעות התגבשות (קריסטליזציה). כך קורה בתלת ממד. אך בכל מקום שיש בו שדה רב ממדי, אין קווים ישרים. בואו נדבר על כך לרגע. מה שאני עומד לומר לכם יבטל חלק ממסורות העבר.

בני האדם אוהבים לדבר על קווים אנרגטיים. אומר לכם שיש דבר כזה "קווים אנרגטיים", אך הרוח לא באמת קוראת להם כך. זו המצאה של בני אנוש, המותחת קווים ישרים בין הדברים שהם מאמינים שהם בעלי חשיבות רוחנית. אלו סוגי הקווים שארכיטקטים בונים, בין פירמידות, בין כנסיות, בין אזורים מקודשים. קווים ישרים מאוד ולעתים הם עוקבים אחר תנועת השמש. אלו לא קווים אנרגטיים. אלו קווים שנמתחו על ידי אנשים. הם לא קווים אנרגטיים משום שהם ישרים.

אסביר לכם משהו מסובך. חלקכם ראו למעשה ייצוגים של מה שנראה כקווים מגנטיים מסביב למגנט. תבחינו שהם מעוקלים. מהקוטב הדרומי לצפוני של המגנט, יש קווים מעוקלים. אם אתם קטנים מאוד עד מיקרוסקופיים, תוכלו לעמוד על אחד מאותם קווים. ואם אתם קטנים מספיק, הם יראו לכם ישרים. הם לא באמת ישרים. אילו רק יכולתם לראות קו וחצי, לא הייתם מודעים למה שאנו מכנים הסימטריה של השדה.

בואו נדבר על השדה הקריסטלי. לעתים הוא נראה ישר למרות שאינו. והוא אינו ישר בין חפצים מקודשים מעשה ידי אדם. הקווים מורכבים. בניגוד לקווים של שדה מגנטי, הם לא נמתחים מקוטב אחד לאחר. הם נמתחים בין דברים אחרים, הם נמתחים בין מה שאנו נכנה בשם "צמתים", צמתים חופפים למודעות האנושית. וכדי להוסיף למורכבות, גם לגאיה יש סוג של שדה, שנפרד מהרשת הקריסטלית. כשהרשת הקריסטלית חופפת לגאיה, מתכונות מסוימות אתם מקבלים צמתים, התעצמות של אנרגיה. במקרים מסוימים, כשיש חפיפה, הם מבטלים זה את האנרגיה של האחר. כשהם מבטלים זה את זה, אתם מקבלים "נקודת אפס". מקום שאין בו שום אנרגיה של הרשת הקריסטלית והוא הופך להיות לאנרגיה טהורה של גאיה.

הרשו לי לשאול אתכם שוב: מה אתם מרגישים? והתשובה היא: את היעדר הרשת הקריסטלית. היא מדברת אליכם ישירות מגאיה, ואתם מרגישים במישרין את הטוהר והאהבה של הפלנטה. אין התערבות כלל של הרשת הקריסטלית. אתם יושבים בנקודת אפס. יש רבים כמותם על פלנטה והאנרגיה, או חסרונה, מרגישים בדיוק כמו זו שכאן.

החלק המורכב מגיע כעת. צמתים: יש שלושה סוגים. למשל אקח כדוגמה את מאצ'ו פיצ'ו. יש שם צומת שחופף ושמגביר את מה שהוא פאצ'א מאמא (אמא אדמה), וגם את חוכמת הדרום ואת האנרגיה הנשית האלוהית. וזוהי אנרגיה משמעותית. יש שיקראו לה שער. שער הוא סוג של צומת. גם מערבולת (וורטקס) היא סוג צומת אחר. מערבולת נוצרת כשהאנרגיות מתנגשות והאנרגיה נמצאת בתנועה מתמדת. למרות שזה מרגיש טוב לזמן מה, קשה לחיות שם וזוהי מערבולת. סוג שלישי יהיה שער-מערבולת, חצי שער, חצי מערבולת. זה מורכב.

מה יוצר את כל אלו? הרשת הקריסטלית. מה יוצר את הרשת הקריסטלית? התודעה האנושית.

כעת אני מתכוון להדגיש הצהרה שהצהרתי לא מזמן. קשה מאוד לצייר מפה המתארת את הרשת הזו. כשאנו אומרים לכם שאין לה סימטריה, זה אומר שאין לה דפוס כללי כמו לרשת. ואתם מחפשים סימטריה בכל הדברים, אך לא בזה. ותוסיפו לפאזל את העובדה שחלק מהרשת מונח מתחת לאדמה וחלקו עליה, ולכן זה נעשה מורכב אף יותר מכפי שאתם חושבים.

האם זה טכני מדי עבורכם? למה אני מספר לכם כל זאת? זה חלק מהחוכמה שאנו אוספים כעת ומעניקים לכם ושלעולם לא הוגשה לכם באופן מפורט כפי שנעשה היום. יהיה עליכם לדעת את הדברים האלו. אנשים אוהבים ללכת למקומות, להרגיש את האנרגיה ולספר למה היא שם. הגיע הזמן לשים קץ לסכלות הזאת, ולהתחיל להבין את התהליך וההתנהלות של האנרגיה שעל הפלנטה.

השמש שוקעת כעת וירדה לאופק כשדיברנו. היא כמו קריצת עין של גאיה. וכעת מסר מגאיה ישירות, מאחר וזהו צומת, והנה המסר: האדמה מכבדת את בני האדם. יש קשר ישיר בין חמלת האנושות לחמלת הפלנטה. אלו המקומות המאפשרים לכם לחוש בזאת במישרין ללא התערבות. כשתרגישו באנרגיה זאת שוב, עצרו ותנו לנו אהבה. כיוון שהדבר מחולל שינוי. הדבר מגביר את מהות הפלנטה ואת מה שהיא יכולה לעשות למענכם ולכל אלו שיבואו בעקבותיכם.

זה מספיק להיום. וכך הוא.
קריון
dimslav04

Re: "Ley Lines of Gaia" - Valley of the Moon, San Pedro de A

Сообщение dimslav04 »

"Ley Lines of Gaia" - Valley of the Moon, San Pedro de Atacama desert - 10-26-12
Перевод Димслав
Видео с русскими субтитрами
dimslav04

Re: "Ley Lines of Gaia" - Valley of the Moon, San Pedro de A

Сообщение dimslav04 »

Уже есть мой перевод здесь
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=410
Ответить