Timing and the Future - Sedona 2012 June 8

Ченнелинги Крайона без перевода
Ответить
dimslav04

Сообщение dimslav04 »

Greetings, dear ones, I'm Kryon of magnetic service.
And so what does all of this mean? The day is filled with information of energy, celebration, questioning, invitations to solve the puzzles of your own life,
literally invitations to solve the time, that has been prophesy as point. When the human beings will come to a place,they can do something they've never done before.
A point of decision that they may have experienced before but never were able to cross, perhaps, could it be that your history is grander than you think. Not to make this a marathon event this channeling, would like you to give you some basic information with not given you before.
we would like to tell you some things that are in the works that you are creating. It is the time of celebration. My very arrival 22 years ago was proof if you knew the ethers, if you are aware intuitively and spiritually of the potentials of the planet, after the harmonic convergence, my arrival was only two years after that.
if you figured it out, you would've said the arrival of the messenger, means that something is different for the messenger had never arrived before. The precession of equinoxes is upon you, and in the 36 year window
I arrived to beginning. some of us are starting to figure this out, could there be a plan, could there be a could, known only onto God, and the answer is no, the timing is known by off,
o dear ones, if I could only tell you in a way that you would believe, the things that are hidden from you, it sounds like nonsense, the decisions you made before you came in this time.
I didn't show up 40 years ago, I showed up 20 cemented, you arrived on this planet, you arrive at the potential of disaster, and doom, and pain, and death, another decision point lost, perhaps, the last one available.
Many of you were born in the time for the potentials were dark, and the prophecies were even darker, Armageddon was before you, and it looked like you were going right into that, as we've said this again, and you came anyway, old soul,
We look at you and say: - Human being, if you believe in these things, why did you do this? Oh, this would be a good one to sit out! Honestly, we were here and see you were there.
Oh, with the mind of God whatever you want to call it, with the mind of a universal intelligence you came in any way,
and the reason we have said, because you knew: if you didn't, nothing would happened! that there would be saved anything! there would be no light on the planet, there would be no turning anything around.
And here you sit almost at the middle, and the teacher Greg brings it to you, so clearly, what can you do about?
Live a message, many of you know already: you wouldn't be here and let shift made up your mind
to do something about it, you wouldn't be in the chair, unless it was the plan. And you are now formulating that which would to say
what is it that "I" personally, your name goes here, what a liking you do, and we have said these things before to you: if there are 700 of you here there are 700 pads, 700 truths, 700 learning events, you might say.
And each and every one is deciding something for themselves, their Akash is different, you are a marvelous puzzle that is quantum field with the potential of the ages and the time and it needs it, it needs it,
And if I could take you back or if you could really scope out the timeline or what started to be presented right on the screen behind me, and the screen was big enough.
What is this a timeline? I'm not spoken of this, not like of this, and this is unbelievable and there would be those who would shake their heads but the spiritual logic,
and some of you will know: this is true. Oh, dear ones, you are the new one on the block, human being you are so new. This galaxy has been around for almost 17 revs and now I would explain that for nothing galactic is measured in Earth years
you understand that, don't you? it's measured in revolutions, and if you make those from the other parts of the galaxy and you will, they will explain time differently.
They would have their own years, and you would have your own years, so it must be boiled down to a common denominator that the galaxy understands for all of the stars go the same speed, and since they do the amount of time
that your solar system takes to go around one time. it is the same as everyone does, you entangle for the center, and that time is called one ref, and it is 240 million Earth years - one revolution around the galaxy
And that is how it is measured: the ones, who's seed did you, have a civilization you won't believe how old it is, nothing was here hardly on this planet,
they were going through, what you are now going through, they were the only planet the free choice in the galaxy, you see there is a system.
In the seven sisters - the Pleiadians - we are going through this - there is a civilization, not their life but the civilization, as measured from the enlightened decision point is .004 revs old,
and in Earth years if you want to compute it that's 1 million, and how long is it exactly that you been here? How long exactly have you had science?
200,000 years perhaps she would give from the seating to the starts of one kind of human, a hundred thousand years perhaps to revolve through the five cycles of humanity, perhaps. There is not enough zeros to give that would show to you how old you are.
The Pleiadians had a 1 million year old civilization, that took it to a place where it gave permission to revolve its DNA through conscious decision coming from the heart. And there just like you. And the things that are told you this day scientifically are spot on, this is our work.
But what you're doing now, they did. And their DNA started to evolve, and so is yours, and so we take a moment, not only then to reveal that timeline
of those who's seed are you, give you an idea, how long this might take? But I tell you this, you stand on the precipice of passing a marker of distinction, for the galaxy knows who you are.
You are waiting years left to plant the seeds of what you're going to do next 18 years, not December 21, 18 more years of the 36 year cycle and in these 18 years let me give you the potentials,
that we see. 2000 years ago over the potentials of thousands, what were the potentials? They are hundred, there are different, every single time spirit looks at humanity, the potentials of today are stronger
than ever. It is why you are sitting in the room, no one in the chair says: all is lost, therefore I've come to a Kryon meeting! there is hope, isn't there? what is it you're here? That we give you the potentials, 20 years ago I gave you the potentials when I arrived, I said: you have evolved at place in that which you call human nature where you can drop your karma,
become a light workers start a process that is going to pay off, we told you, that the potentials for grant the learning would be even grander, if you would hold the course, and you did, and you knew something was up, I said it so many times before, the geopolitical systems fell over, and the threats were no longer the threats,
and the prophecies of all didn't make any sense because the players didn't make any sense, all the validations what used to be started falling on the floor.
But what can we replace somewhere ? I will tell you the potentials of evolved DNA, and this is what: your seed biology went through, the sisters went through this, and you are going through this, your DNA is about to evolve.
And there are those already thinking in 3-D and they're saying: we can hardly wait to measure that! The skeptics waiting
for Kryon is saying: DNA is evolving and are racing to the microscopes! And they can't see anything. they mat see a few anomalies,
but they are not going to see what they expect! For they'll say: "Well, DNA is where I have to change chemistry! I have to see things differently,
We know what the human genome looks like, therefore we will know when it changes". No, you won't! because the kinds of things that are going to revolve in DNA are not measurable with chemistry. But you're going to see them,
and you're going to know that. There is a celebration going on right now, those who would stand aside, who have the faces of the sisters,
you are still here. want to enter this building, they want to surround you, anyone to listen because this is their history to. And there one makes it profound
as I give this to you, dear ones, there as part of the DNA you don't even think this is DNA. What does an IQ test measure?
If DNA evolves you expect to get smarter, they are those standing by to measure helps much smarter you'll be, and it'll be some a pointer because the IQ test is getting continue measuring pretty much the same,
because there's nothing on an IQ test that measures common sense or compassion, or knowing what to do next, or looking in the eyes of another person and see God.
And that is what is going to change! The thing you're going to start seeing and you're already beginning to see it - this is what your Pleiadians sisterhood heard, is celebrating and laughing about right now
and you never figured out, you accept things to where they are, humans take 20 years or more to grow up, because their complex, therefore they come into the world helpless, helpless.
Mother starts to teach them everything they need to know, language goes, comes, how to walk, what's dangerous, what isn't. How many years that take?
Look at some of the other mammals, dear ones, which were not strapped with consciousness, they done work, the Buffalo in the field dropped its cares and with another walking,
not only that, it knows where the water is, not only that, it knows what there is not to eat, what's poison, and not only that, it knows where its enemies on: that have, how long that takes?
Those in the audience would say: "Awfully, this is too simplistic, Kryon, oh really!" What their brains are complicated enough? What's the difference? And on to give you pause for thought.
This DNA of yours has never contained that which you are now developing, and I'll call it the common sense factor which is always been available, that wants to then put things together instead of a pairing apart
with you coming into this world with concepts already in place, that will never allow another war. It is a common sense that you'd send your kids to the battlefield, you do it well
What is that, tell me. Do you know who your enemies are? You don't know what's poison and what's not poison, you really know how to walk, that can change. Some will call it instinct, others...
We have other names for the children of today are coming in more conceptual than you did, you are seeing it, there is not fitting in society exactly in the boxes
that you like. Brought not in your family, they are thinking differently, this is the beginning of evolved DNA that the human race is poised to receive should it choose to go through this.
with a compassionate mind - 18 years - it starts here, invitation this morning that I gave, couldn't be clearer?
Clean the things that you need from these days and this weekend and beyond, and take them to yourself so that you would leave differently
don't wait and study them later. There is no time, you must apply them now because the family is here, the family allows for an energy that is unique on the planet,
when old souls get together, it is so unique. I want to tell you, how many of you ever seen a lighthouse convention? They stand on the rocks alone, don't they? For this is a lighthouse convention
And your share any light with each other's seeing, it goes down the rocks alone with more light you've ever had entangled with those you meet this weekend, sharing a compassionate love perhaps you didn't expect
that big change of your life, how do you think about others, what you do next? If you leave this place and there are no ideas what to do with any of this, I will ask you this: go out peaceful with it! "I have a goal" - many say. Go out peaceful with it!
Because these things will be presented synchronisticly to you as you go through life trusting in one thing, you're a piece of God, you belong here, you have seeds from the stars,, from other divinity you are different from anything else on the planet
and you should know: you're never alone, never alone, never alone! The sisters are applauding, and they know: I am right, and that's how it started for them, million years! That is the message,
that is the entire message, how long were? with the true one, what is your deep truth? who are you? who are we? I am Kryon that I'm not above you! The human being, who sits in the chair before you, has developed this particular talent for 20 years, and used your talent loosely.
He had to learn to let go, to be less stubborn, not to have as many validations that is one, to get to a place where he would step aside and say: I give up! And at the moment he did, the moment he did
His DNA changed. If we would talk about the commitment to jump into the lake, once you start the commitment jump in the lake, you have to trust something you know really well called gravity, and nobody had to explain gravity,
did they really want a piece of paper or the formulas? You know about, you trusted in the lake you went, now you're submerging their new swimming, for it's pretty good, but sometimes it takes a lot to make the lead, doesn't it?
We promise the process, we will take you what you take that lead into the lake of compassion, love, promise, understanding and peace - peace with not knowing what's next, I need you really for that - it is counterintuitive to have everything you thought, you must think ahead, plan ahead,
knowing where you're going right on time, that is my partner, that not anymore, he is sitting in the chair and has no idea what we do, but he trusts - that will be appropriate in love,because we're knowing together - he and I - in a way is always with me and it always with him.
And that is where DNA is going, and those who seated you have that, and you will then have eventually and understanding of the quantumness, there is no space between the electron haze and nucleas, it is packed fully with the compassion of God,
And when you understand that, and someone says: what's you made of? That is the answer: compassion! DNA will evolved. This is the future of mankind as we see it, the potentials are there, it starts here, the ball rolling, you got elations. You'll go from this place differently as you came.
And so it is.
Ответить