Love
-----
-----

Meditation and the Third Language

Сообщение Love »

Kryon: Meditation and the Third Language

an interview with Kryon channel Lee Carroll

by Celeste Adams

CA: I know that you have channeled the teachings of Kryon, in nine books, with a tenth one on its way, since 1989. Has Kryon spoken to you on the subject of meditation?

LC: I have had profound channelings regarding meditation. Kryon's messages have been on meditation for the last two years. Meditation has to be addressed because quite often this is the lifeline for those who are spiritual. Christians call it prayer while others call it meditation. I tell people to make some space for listening when they pray, because typically, in religious history, there is a lot of verbiage that goes on but there is not a lot of listening. Those of us who meditate have the consciousness of truly listening.

CA: What does Kryon say about the techniques we should use in our meditations?

LC: If you've read the lineage of Kryon's work, you will see that he is talking about the change of humanity, including the new children that are being born. In the old energy, the communications were well set, we went to a quiet place and time, and followed the procedures of meditation. That's a linear approach. Kryon has been talking about a new way of communication and he has given it a new name. It's called the third language, but it doesn't mean the third dimension, or the energy of ''three''; it has to do with the third temple being built in Israel. You might wonder why Kryon is using these terms - it's a metaphor.

The third language is a walking, talking meditative state where we are always connected. You can always go to your altar and make a special time, but you don't have to have that preparation anymore. We are heading to a place where we are always fully connected in a walking, talking meditation. You can now meditate 100 percent of the time. This full connection is what the shamans, yogis, and all the holy people have. When you look into the eyes of a guru, you know they are connected. We have this ability, and there is a new energy that supports us going there. If you look at the lineage of the Kryon books from 1989 on, you can see that we have changed the fabric of our reality.

Gregg Braden and I present together on occasion. Gregg is teaching things that have also been communicated by Kryon. In 1989, Kryon spoke of things that were not published until 1993, in the White Book. Kryon said that none of the doom and gloom prophecies had come to pass because we had started to change the fabric of our reality. Soon after that, communism dissolved - the Soviet Union fell over, and many of the players that created Armageddon faded out. The old potentials are still there, but we are changing them, both governmentally and personally. Passing the Marker is a discussion of this new energy. We tie this into our books of the Indigo children. These children have new gifts, like a new evolution. We are seeing it in many facets of everyday life. This new energy supports a new consciousness.

CA: How did Kryon first enter your life?

LC: In 1986, my wife took me to a channeler named Frank Alper. He told me that there was an entity, a magnetic master named Kryon, who was trying to contact me. I laughed and laughed and didn't believe any of it. In 1989, my wife asked me to go to another psychic in my own town. This man, who was younger than Alper, gave me the same message, and told me that Kryon was trying to reach me.

In 1989 Kryon came into my life, but I didn't publish until four years later, in 1993. It took me four years to decide what was happening. Was I crazy? Was I channeling the devil or an angel? Which person was I supposed to be, the electrical engineer - which I was at the time, and still am - or a channeler? These were soul-wrenching questions. I had seen the New Age and I didn't like it. This is where the man-brain came in as an engineer: What were the chances of both psychics telling me that an entity named Kryon would enter my life? That name was unheard of at the time.

I went to my word processor and I said, ''Okay, God, I want to resolve this.'' I started typing a kind of automatic writing on my word processor. I channeled Chapter 6 of Kryon's first book, the chapter called ''Jesus Christ.'' That's the chapter that was written first. It's about the Master of Love, and a reinterpretation of the things he said. For me, it was an enhancement of the things I had been taught in Sunday school. I printed out this first chapter and gave it to my wife, who works with me to this day. She copied it and sent it to her friends. I thought this was a one-time deal. When her friends saw it, they said there had to be more. I knew that Kryon was a messenger, a divine angel, a supporter of humanity, and a piece of the consciousness of humanity.

I started channeling in person two years later. It took two years to get the courage to do it in front of people. If you look at the lineage of the books, there is a lot of science, Kryon tells us how things work.

I ask Spirit some questions, but we're not given things on a platter - we have to work for them. Kryon named a lot of things, and it connects with Gregg Braden's work.

CA: How do you discern what messages come from yourself and what are being channeled?

LC: On my website, I give the rules of channeling which help people understand if they are getting messages from Spirit. The rules are called ''Guidelines for Discernment,'' and they are paraphrased from New Realities magazine, July 1987:

1. There will always be useful information for everyone. Beware of the channel that gives you useful information for only a few, or tells you that it's only for a special group or a sequestered number. It must be useful for ALL humanity, every single human. This is an area of discernment allowing you to know that you are hearing the truth.

2. The message should be uplifting. Watch for an empowering message - NOT ONE OF FEAR, not one that drags you down, not one that makes you want to take fearful action or hide, but an enabling message! This is a staple of God energy. It must be there. It should inspire the listener.

3. Spirit (God) will never, ever channel a message that asks you to give up your free will. Never! For your free will is what your experience on Earth is all about as you sit in your "chairs of gold" (a metaphor created in Kryon Book Six). Free will, choice, is what drives your planet's future.

4. Spirit will never give you a message - ever - that asks you to violate the integrity of what you believe. You are honored in your thought processes. Spirit will never trick you or ''talk you into'' anything. The message must never violate your integrity. You must feel comfortable with it, and it will ring true to your heart.

5. Spirit will never represent a channeler as being the only source. Watch for this, for there are many channels of Spirit, and they all coordinate their information to create a bigger picture, especially in this New Age. They will NEVER represent themselves as the ONLY source of information.

6. Watch for the fact that the information is normally new information. Beware of the channel that simply re-hashes the old, for they are not channeling anything but the ego of the Human Being. New information is necessary. It is the entire reason for the channel. Think about it.

7. Watch for the fact that channeled information should have spiritual solutions presented. A solution to life's challenges on Earth, via new information, is the purpose of channeling.

CA: When I first tried typing the kind of automatic writing that you were talking about, my computer screen slowly faded to black, and after an hour it remained permanently black. Although I never had a problem with my computer before, I had to buy a new computer. What could I do about this?

LC: There is an energy that is real and physical, and as you become situated to open a spiritual portal in your personality, the stuff around you reacts. When I channel, I can only use the basic old-style cassette players to record the words of Kryon. It is so obvious - when you get into that state you project an energy that is marvelous, it expands around your body up to twenty feet. This is what that is - it's all part of our physical vehicle. Now if you listen to what Kryon says and Gregg Braden, it's the same thing.

You have that ability to influence inanimate objects around you. Literally take a moment and visualize everything around you as part of your energy, see it as happy and blessed. Christians say grace. I think this is a strong ancient tradition of bringing food to your energy - you need to do the same thing with your computer, before channeling.

CA: Let's go back to the new form of communication you mentioned earlier, that you called the ''third language.'' How do we develop the third language?

LC: We are headed for a situation where we are asked how to learn how to go to that state in an everyday walking mode. Again, it is not going to be handed to us on a platter. It is an opportunity, which I accept.

When I get out of bed, I start my day with three seconds of celebration, before I put my feet on the floor. I celebrate everything that's going to happen that day. That celebration puts out an energy that is like the energy that the gurus have, and the Indians knew about. This begins your connection.

Compassion creates this connection. Look at Christ, Buddha and Mohammed. Look at the original material. Compassion towards human beings opens the door. It promotes humor and allows you to laugh at your situation and yourself. It lightens you up both metaphorically and physically. I find that I eat less. We are constantly looking to make ourselves happy. When you are happy with yourself, you eat less, you're more pleased with everything in your life.

Kryon wrote The Journey Home. It's the only book of the Kryon series that also has a screenplay, and it's about walking meditation. A man learns what ascension is about.

CA: How will life change if we are always connected?

LC: If you're always connected, that means that you're going to do a lot of listening, and intuitive things will come more often. This is the way you will get answers - yes or no - when you need them, instead of later, when you meditate. We have an old linear attribute that says we have to tank up on stuff - whether it's fuel, food, or love, we'll tank up, like going to church every Sunday. This is now gone, since we can have a connection fulltime.

The third language is like a DSL Internet connection, which is on one hundred percent of the time; meditation, on the other hand, is like dialing up on the Internet. This is the difference between the old and the new. You can still dial up, but we have the opportunity to go for the new, to keep it open all the time. I invite people to go back and sit with a guru or medicine man. You can see history in their eyes. They have the eyes of an angel. Shamanship is attainable by all of us.

CA: Why do you think these abilities are becoming available to all of us?

LC: To heal the Earth.

CA: Do you think that a few people have the power to make enormous differences on this Earth?

LC: Those who are interested can make a difference on the whole planet. They can affect the way governments are run. Compassion is a much stronger energy than negative energy. It's waiting around to be tapped. The experiments in these past years, of people trying to have mass consciousness, this will pay off and have measurable results.

Book Six, Partnering With God, talks about experiments where students sit in a laboratory where a machine drops steel balls. The students are able to affect what they want to happen.

CA: Do you believe that the Earth is a living entity?

LC: From the beginning, Kryon has channeled that the Earth is alive - though it may be a different kind of ''alive'' than your body. When you describe ''alive,'' you have to include consciousness, which means that something knows it is alive. The Earth responds to human consciousness.

Many of the indigenous people have always understood this, including our American Indians. They claim that we lost the Earth connection, the connection between nature and consciousness. The Indians invite us to reconnect.

CA: Are the Indigo children born with this third language?

LC: All children under 10 have Indigo attributes. We see it in their behavior - they are intuitive, far more than we are. When you talk about these things to the kids, they are open to them, there's no brick wall the way there is with people in their fifties and sixties.

CA: How do we develop this meditative state, this third language that is always with us?

LC: The intent is what starts it. Everybody has the power. It's pure intent. Some of the old rules are passing away and we're moving to a state above and beyond this one. In this walking meditation state, you're simply going to know.

#

Lee Carroll channeled Kryon's messages in nine metaphysical books that have been released during the past seven years. They have been printed in Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Hebrew, English, Danish, Italian, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Dutch, Finnish, and Turkish. Lee and his spiritual partner, Jan Tober, started the Kryon Light Groups in Del Mar in 1991, and they now host meetings all over the globe.

At a meeting in Tel-Aviv, Israel, in October 2000, amidst violent uprisings in the Middle East, Kryon delivered uplifting messages to a group of over one thousand Israelites. In 1995, Lee channeled Kryon at the United Nations before a U.N.-chartered group known as the Society for Enlightenment and Transformation. The meeting was well accepted and they were invited back two more times to present his message of love.

For more information on Kryon and Lee Carroll, please visit his website at kryon.com.

The eight Kryon books channeled by Lee Carroll are:

* Kryon Book One: Kryon - The End Times (new information for personal peace), 1993.

* Kryon Book Two: Kryon - Don't Think Like a Human (channeled answers to basic questions), 1994.

* Kryon Book Three: Kryon - Alchemy of the Human Spirit (channeled answers to basic questions), 1995.

* Kryon Book Four: The Parables of Kryon, 1996.

* Kryon Book Five: Kryon - The Journey Home (the story of Michael Thomas and the Seven Angels), 1997.

* Kryon Book Six: Kryon - Partnering With God (Practical information for the New Millennium), 1997.

* Kryon Book Seven: Kryon - Letters From Home (Loving messages from the family), 1999.

* Kryon Book Eight: Kryon 2000 (Understanding the new Millennium energy), 2000.

Lee Carroll and his wife, Jan Tober, also wrote The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived, 1999.

https://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/jun1/kryon.htm
Ответить